“REAL Transformation, a Disability into enability”
REAL Nepal basically intends to work for all kind of persons with blindness in Kavrepalanchok district as far as its resources favor. We conduct different support services, vocational/educational training, awareness/sensitization programs etc. throughout the year for different kind of blind people with different age group. However currently our major focus remains on providing education/life skills training to the blind and partially sighted children in Kavrepalanchok.
SOME OF OUR WORKS:
The following are some of the major works that we are undertaking at the moment:
- REAL Nepal has found 11 blind children from remote and rural parts of Kavre district during January to April of 2017,Still we will continuity our field visit program until we at least 20 children for the initial setup.
- We have conducted a workshop for focus group discussion between stakeholders, Beneficiary and their parents, target community members and REAL Nepal which was held at Panauti Municipality hall, Panauti Kavre Nepal on March 25 and 26, 2017.
- REAL Nepal has became legal social NGO, We have successfully completed our registration process in the local government.
- Till now, we have visited 5 Village Development Committee(VDC) and 2 municipality among the 87 VDC and 5 Municipality of Kavre district to find blind children. But later we will expand our contribution process throughout all parts of Nepal.
- Since 1st of June 2017, REAL Nepal is going to start the pilot action, to setup Residential educational training center at Kavreplanchok district, From september second week 2017 we will launch the first project as a residential educational training center. Initially we will accommodate 15 high needed blind children, who will arrive from difference remote parts of country.