The REAL Nepal a residential educational training center for the children with visual impairment which is situated at Kavrepalanchok Nepal . Students arrive from all rural and remote parts of Nepal. We welcome them without distinction of caste, creed or any background. The learning house provides the children with free boarding educational training specially in Braille reading/writing, daily living skills, orientation and mobility, English language, confident building training, Communication skill and computer skills. The house also supports the children for their successful inclusion and integration in the mainstream education by assisting the children with regular study at the home and at school. With completion of education activities.
We see our Nepali blind children proudly walking with white canes, dress colorfully and big smiles.
We change the lives of our blind children by enhancing their skills through international qualitative training.
Our Initiative, to provide a international level quality education and useful life skills trainings with residential facility, And to increase creative and dynamic competitor to fight meaningful employment for their future independency for Nepalese unreached blind children from rural and remote areas. This will help them transform being a rural child to become a global traveller.
- To educate and enable Nepalese back ward, marginalized blind children, by providing the free schooling, lodging, and other trainings specially in Braille reading/writing, daily living skills, orientation and mobility, English language, confident building training, Communication skill and computer skills for especially how to find their way in a remote areas.
- To supports the children for their successful inclusion and integration in the mainstream education by assisting the children with regular study at the home and at school.
- To provide rehabilitation training to the parents, teachers of regular schools and of community members. This will help them to change their attitude towards the capacities and potentials of their blind children.
- To assist the regular schools in the Kavre district and but later nationally to change their curriculum, to make it more blind friendly. To create accessible walkways, not only for the blind, for the whole community and train teachers on how to integrate blind children.
- To give new identification to the blind children by transforming them from the conventional thought of beggars within three years in the specific target community.
- To provide Livelihood training to blind adults. Through REAL we will prepare the blind to master their lives in a rural areas, to find meaningful employment. This is the ultimate goal.
REAL Nepal Venture brand.
Simple but powerful
Message to audience:
- Please support blind empowerment in the difficult terrain of Kavre.
- Education for all includes education for the blind.
- Blind children are our assets and not liabilities.
- Bold leading and conducting by blind people
Brand Values of REAL Nepal:
4. Intelligibility or Transparency
Brand colors of REAL Nepal:
Skyblue: Symbol of Peace and Nepalese National flag or Nationality
White: Symbol of Whitecane and snow of Mount Everest.
Red: Symbol of bottom side of whitecane and possibility of change, if nation ensures basic right equally.
Symbol or Mascot: “RHODENDRON”
The pride of Nepal is a national flower!
Especially This flower blossom in very difficult area or in the mountain side jungle. Why it is so beautiful despite of, then far from other accessible gardenery flower? Because nevertheless, it gets a place to blossom in jungle, suitable environment, and his own community love. So Geographical difficulty is not barrier itself. If the opportunity could be decentralize each and every place without discrimination it would surely make everyone happy like rhododendron.
We would like to compare REAL Nepal like the rhododendron life. Its create a environment to enable blind children of rural part of Nepal to find their own ways in their own community. This is the real strength of REAL Nepal.